Peter Lalor wrote:

> Is it possible to use CLID and DNIS to prevent people from calling
> certain hunt groups from certain NPA-NXXs?
>
> I have an 800 number, and (l)users frequently call it even when
> there's a local number available. I'd like to have a list of area
> codes and/or exchanges that are served by a local number and block
> calls to the 800 number from them.
>
> Possible?

With NavisRadius 3.1 you can build Access control lists for allowing access to
specific DNIS.  FOr example you can say if the DNIS is 800* then go check a
list of ANI numbers to not allow.  For example if 555-123-* is a local exchange
you could put 555123* in the deny list.

--
Thomas C Kinnen - <tkinnen at lucentradius.com> <kinnen at lucent.com>
[RADIUS Engineer] - LUCENT Technologies INS