> With NavisRadius 3.1 you can build Access control lists for allowing access to
> specific DNIS.  FOr example you can say if the DNIS is 800* then go check a
> list of ANI numbers to not allow.  For example if 555-123-* is a local exchange

A few months ago, when someone mentionned that what one gets over a PRI
was in fact ANI and not plain CLID, I was surprised (since ANI is not
supposed to be accessible to customers for obvious security reasons), but
I gave the benefit of the doubt.

But that I see this I was reminded of that question. I just tested it
to find out for sure, and I am confirming that I receive CLID, not ANI,
on my PRIs.

-Phil
++ Ascend Users Mailing List ++
To unsubscribe:	send unsubscribe to ascend-users-request at bungi.com