> As you can probably tell by my non-technical discription, I am not the
> system administrator, nor do I program the MAX, I just pay the bills and
> like to keep an eye on system usage.   So my SysOp (we use to be a BBS)
> looked around and couldnt find a setting to change the way channels are
> allocated.  Any help on how to change this setting will be appreciated,
> I will pass it on to my sysop.

This is controlled by your telco, but it hardly makes any difference,
so I don't recommend you have it changed. If you are worried about
getting the modems on the Max being used in a uniform fashion, the Max
takes care of that anyway, regardless of which physical channels the
calls come in on.

(In fact the configuration of your second PRI is probably slightly
better because it alternates which channels will be used more often,
so if there was a problem with one channel it could be worked around
by redialing)

-Phil
++ Ascend Users Mailing List ++
To unsubscribe:	send unsubscribe to ascend-users-request at bungi.com