From: owner-ascend-users at max.bungi.com
[mailto:owner-ascend-users at max.bungi.com]On Behalf Of Wayne Maynard
Sent: Friday, October 27, 2000 1:30 AM
To: Ascend List Serve
Subject: (ASCEND) Max 4000 with PRI channel usage

Connected a second 24 channel PRI to my Max 4000 today and have a
question that I hope someone can help me with.  The first PRI fills up
the channels starting with number 1, then 2 and so on.  When a lower
number channel clears, it takes the next call before filling higher
channel numbers.  I like it this way seems very orderly.

Anyway, the second PRI which is now activated allocates channels in
asending numerical order until it goes through all channels, then starts
off again at channel one.  If a lower channel clears, it keeps filling
higher channels until it works its way back to the first channel.

As you can probably tell by my non-technical discription, I am not the
system administrator, nor do I program the MAX, I just pay the bills and
like to keep an eye on system usage.   So my SysOp (we use to be a BBS)
looked around and couldnt find a setting to change the way channels are
allocated.  Any help on how to change this setting will be appreciated,
I will pass it on to my sysop.

Thanks,

Wayne Maynard
Owner/Ojai.net (now 92 channels strong, and growing)
++ Ascend Users Mailing List ++
To unsubscribe:	send unsubscribe to ascend-users-request at bungi.com

To unsubscribe:	send unsubscribe to ascend-users-request at bungi.com