Hello Friends,

        I have two simple problems which are not simple for me atleaset.

1:-    I want to run multiple pools. but the condition is that i am using
ascend-radius with mysql patch. and the i have just single profile for all
of my customers. In that i have define Ascend-pool-base-address=1.

        My problem is that i want it to be like random one which should
assign randomly assign ips to customers from multiple pools. Some one here
told me that i need to do it like
        Ascend-pool-base-address=0

        I did that too but it did not work. The only thing i leave is that i
did not restarted my TNT because of Customer Load. Some other nice friend
told me pool-chaining function but it did not work either. anyone who can
help me that what i ma doing wrong??

2:-    My second issue is about routing the dialup ip address. I recently
have my another Link and now as i am having multihoming i want to utilize
the second bandwidth. its right now on static routs. My problem is that if i
trace my new ip series from LAN its route from the new link, But if i assign
it on dialup it used old path and old link and that's how i am not been able
to use the new bandwidth. Can some one tell me what i am doing wrong. My
both gateways are Cisco     and ofcourse i have TnT for RAS.

With Regards
Ahsan Khan
Sr. System Admin
Internet Division (OneNet)