Hello.

I'd like to use that Virtual Router feature on max tnt. But there is one
big problem, insufficient memory (NVRAM). I've extended it ones and got
256k max. Every Vrouter takes about 1k memory so there is room for only ~
100 vrouters. And ATM connectin profile takes ~ 2k, so I'm running out of
memory very fast here!

Imagine I have 200 customers with ATM connection, and 1-10 branch offices
(ISDN) on each. I'd like to use Vrouter per customer, so everyone can use
even the same privat ip network to addressing their own networks. All my
profiles except Vrouters are in the external RADIUS, but it's not helpping
cause they are nailed type profiles and active all the time.
Memory usage will be:
200 * (1k + 2k) = 600k >> 256k!

Am I missing something here? Is there anything I could do to expand the memory?

admin> nvram -u
Using Extended profiles
NVRAM seg[0]:start 1066FDE8 size 131064 avail 28516 used 102548 cmpct 0
NVRAM seg[1]:start 1068FDE8 size 131064 avail 16 used 131048 cmpct 0

One ATM connection profile:

   2163  09/29/2000 13:48:28  dtie-atm

One Vrouter profile:

1169  06/20/2000 11:07:20  dtie-vrou