All Pipe50/75's are UBRI and have Firewall/56K Bit IpSec installed.
Complete units come with Secure Access software, docs, Ethernet & Isdn
cable as well as Null adaptor  & power cube, many of the items are -ASA
versions as well, your choice on a first come basis:

Pipeline 50s w/power: $ 120 Ea
Complete Pipe50's with all docs/cables/books, cd, etc: $ 140 Ea
Pipeline DSL Pipe (DSL-DMT, ASA Option) complete with power, docs, etc: $ 110

Pipeline 75s w/power: $ 160 Ea
Complete Pipe75's with all docs/cables/books, cd, etc: $ 175 Ea

Pipeline 130-LS56-2N w/power: $225
Pipeline 130-UBRI-L56 w/power: $225
Pipeline 130-UBRI-FT1, Complete w/Firewall, Docs, etc: $ 400
Lucent 130-UBRI-T1-ASA, Docs, Power, Secure Connect Software/Firewall: $ 425

If the Each price doesn't excite you, make me an offer - I'm particularly
inclined to make good deals on Pipe75s as we have many in stock and all are
of later serial number variety. If "Ea" not specified, means I only have
one of mentioned item.

Original 1 Year Mfg Warranty will apply on all new equipment. We accept all
credit cards and can do COD via FedEx.  All items owned and available, can
be shipped per your needs. Email off list or call
(402) 339-5609 or Page at (402) 977-2880.

******* Top Net InterNet Services ********
Omaha, Nebraska                www.top.net
             Voice: (402) 339-5609
               Fax: (402) 333-8383