All,

Yesterday morning, we terminated our PRI into a TNT running 9.0.2 with a 8
port CT1 card and APX8-96DSP modem cards.  In the afternoon, we switched to
a TNT running 9.0.2 with a CT3 card and APX8-96DSP modem cards.

We're having several customers getting a disconnect cause of 120:

    A TAOS unit received a call an allocated a modem to answer it.
    The dial-in client requested a protocol that is either disabled
    or unsupported on the TAOS unit or it's modem.

For the life of me, I can't seem to find anything, anywhere regarding this.
The configurations on the two TNTs are identical save for the way the PRI
are coming in.  We've been through the customers' modem configuration and
have played with the settings, but there doesn't seem to be any help for it.

Anyone have any suggestions on this?  We've not yet been able to identify a
specific brand or model of modem that's doing this.  We've had 'standard
modems,' HCF, and HSP modems so far.

TIA,

--
  Troy Settle