Here is my situation, I hope someone can help :) We are using an Ascend MAX
TNT running software version 8.0.1

I have a client who is using a Windows 2000 machine with two US Robotics,
USB Isdn adapters. He is trying to get both of them to connect to our system
so he can effectively have 4b channels connected (256k). He is able to get
two channels up no problem, and it appears as though his machine is setup
correctly. Once one of his isdn adapters tries to bring up a 3rd B channel,
it just fails, and our log gives a code of 185, 63. I looked up the
disconnect and progress codes, but they didn't offer me anything
interesting.

Here is what his account looks like in our radius file. I thought the
"Asscend-Maximum-Channels = 4" would make this work, but evidently not. If
anyone can provide some feedback to whether or not there is a way to do
this, I would greatly appreciate it.

username        Password = "password"
        Ascend-Maximum-Channels = 4,
        Framed-Route = "205.243.145.216/29 0.0.0.0 1",
        Framed-IP-Address = 205.243.145.218,
        Framed-IP-Netmask = 255.255.255.248,
        Fall-Through = 1

Regards,