DGG>         Good luck.

DGG>         All this is relatively standard for a MAX (if your
DGG>         Telco provides CLID).  Your reseller or Lucent
DGG>         support representative may be able to help you,
DGG>         if you run into problems.

DGG>                 Greg

Dandy. In my opinion, a RAS box that doesn't have a "ignore blocked
CLID" function is a product of engineering idiocy- and something I
would have never let slide when _I_ consulted for BL. On top of that,
I don't think my Dad would have let it slide ca.1967.....when HE
worked for BL. This lack of functionality is BS- plain and simple.

Who's gonna send the press release:
/flame on

Spammers and Script Kiddies Unite! We can't tell who you are!
We'd really LIKE to know who you are, but we were just too busy
fucking up V.92! Send us your email address and we'll send you a
Netscape Beanie Baby!!!!

/flame off

WTF are the Ascend guys smoking, anyway- and where can we get some?

'Shot

PS I know the RUBB like the back of my hand, so don't rain on me.
If it's in there, it's in invisible ink.

++ Ascend Users Mailing List ++
To unsubscribe:	send unsubscribe to ascend-users-request at bungi.com