Please be aware that opening the case (as required for
	most Nindy's) voids any warranty.

	NavisAccess allows you to download the configs using SNMP
	(Initiates a TFTP request from the MAX). The password is
	in the config file.

	if NA is not an option (?) then the same thing can
	be done by manually setting the MIB variables in SNMP.

	TAC or your Reseller can help you with that if you require.

		Greg

To unsubscribe:	send unsubscribe to ascend-users-request at bungi.com