How do I stack the Max's ?

Both the Max are connected to two E1-R2s each for incoming callers.

The serial wan port on the first Max is connected to a leased line modem
(The leased line modem has a V.35 interface. I am using a V.35 to DB44
cable to connect the MAX)

Both max are connected to a switch thru the ethernet ports.

How do I enable stacking ? Is there any resource on the net with details
?

Appreciate ur help

___
hsg
Shirish Jain wrote:

> someone please correct me if i m wrong, but if you are using two of Max 3000
> series, shouldnt you be connecting them (as in stacking them) that way they
> will behave as part of one single unit, gives you redundancy and better
> fault tolerance too. You can use MP+ to multilink channels across the units
> on ur ETSI(E1s). And you will not need to connect them via any switch :)
>
> hth, cheeers
>
> Shirish

++ Ascend Users Mailing List ++
To unsubscribe:	send unsubscribe to ascend-users-request at bungi.com