In answer to myself on this third monday of the week :)

Sorry about the inconvenience :)

I found an old bookmark on a different system which
sparked a belated thought. Yes WWW and AOS are gone
but FTP.ASCEND.COM is still alive and well and had
all the ascend files anyone would need.

Sorry I should have thought of that BEFORE I asked here!

Bob

Bob Bradlee wrote:

> I have several p50's and p75's that I need to nindy.
> I went to aos.ascend.com to get the images I need to find
> it gone. Signed up for esight but no joy to be found there.

* Bob Bradlee      Lord High Fixer    Technologist and Consultant *
* Bob at Cave.net     Cave Network Group  Senior Partner & Sys Admin *
* Bob at Bradlee.org  Bradlee Genealogical Society  Founder & Scribe *