> I am setting up a squid cache for my ISP setup.
> I am using Ascend MAXen. (Max 3000). I'd like to have all traffic
> diverted to a linux box running squid (202.x.x.203).
> Non www traffic should go to the default router (202.x.x.1)
> Any idea on how to do this ? Last time I looked at the Maxen filters
> list, I got confused beyone belief!

I don't believe you can redirect particular ports with the 3000, however if
you set it up to use your Squid IP address as its default gateway then all
traffic will go to it, make sure you have it setup to transparently proxy
port 80 and pass all other packets on to your regular gateway. The Squid
documentation (and the web in general) is pretty good at helping with the
transparently proxying part.

++ Ascend Users Mailing List ++
To unsubscribe:	send unsubscribe to ascend-users-request at bungi.com