Once upon a time, Patrick Bucher <pb at tic.ch> said:
> we have several max dial-in machines. since we upgraded from (sgi)radius
> 1.16 to (linux)radius 1.16.1 some users can't dial into the max tnt but into
> the max 4000. We would like to upgrade to Cistron 1.6.4. There we have the
> same problems...
>
> i've tested a lot of things and found the bug. it was the use of a "string"
> instead of "abinary" in Ascend-Data-Filter.

I know that Cistron RADIUS does not support the "abinary" type, and I
don't think that FreeRADIUS does either.

I have a patch for Cistron RADIUS (current CVS version, but it should
patch fairly easily against 1.6.4 as well or just get a CVS snapshot)
that adds "abinary" support.  It is available on my Cistron patch page
at:

http://www.iruntheinter.net/files/cistron/

--
Chris Adams <cmadams at hiwaay.net>