> From: Harpreet Singh Giani <harpreet at agni.org>
> Date: Tue, 20 Feb 2001 23:36:21 +0530
> Subject: (ASCEND) transparent proxying w/squid and Max3000
>
> I am trying to get my radius to send some sort of a filter to my Max
> 3000 which will forward all traffic to port 80 to my squid proxy server
> (202.x.x.204) and all non-port-80 traffic to my default gateway router
> (202.x.x.1)
> I have had no luck so far and would appreciate any help.

That's a TNT feature -- with the Max you'll need to set it so all traffic
goes to your proxy server and just let all non-port 80 traffic pass through
at that box. If you want to set the gateway on a per user basis via Radius,
the tag is "Ascend-Client-Gateway = x.x.x.x", otherwise just change it in
the networking properties of the Max for it to effect all users.

++ Ascend Users Mailing List ++
To unsubscribe:	send unsubscribe to ascend-users-request at bungi.com