Hi all,

Can someone help me with the setup of a max 6000 software V 8.0.2 with euro ISDN30 i've tried every combination but must be missing something. The remote end log says destination incompatible. I have spoke to the telco (BT) and they say the line euro ISDN. I have the following line setup.

Sig Mode = ISDN
Switch type =net 5 ( Dass 2 is the only other option that nearly suits)
ISDN TE/NT mode=TE
Framing Mode=G.703

The rest is mostly NA

Ananlogue is working great the ISDN log says

NL: CALL REJECTED/INVALID CONTENTS  B3
NL: CALL CLEARED WITH CAUSE: 88  B2

I must be missing something simple but can't see the wood for the trees

Any help appreciated

Gary

                                    CONFIDENTIALITY NOTICE
This e-mail and the information it contains may be confidential and is intended
solely for the use of the named addressee.  If you have received this e-mail in
error, please contact us immediately.  You should not disclose the contents to
any other person nor make copies.