Chris,

I've not seen hide nor hair of the FAQ in at least a year (maybe two?).  I
emailed Jason to find out if he could provide me a copy.  If I can get my
hands on it, I'll put it up on one of my servers (maybe even update it) then
email Dave to change the URL in the footer.

If nothing else, folks are more than welcome to email me off-list with their
Ascend goodies, and I'll make an attempt at assembling a FAQ (need something
to entertain me now that I'm wrapped up in business admin crap).  I don't
pretend to be an expert with the Ascend stuff, but I can generally hold my
own on the Pipeline and Max families (though I've not had my hands on a TNT
yet).

Second,

The trap you posted was for the 12th modem in the 7th slot (card in the top
right slot).  Modems occupy slots 3-8 in the Max 6000.

As near as I can tell, you'll get a suspect modem trap every time there's a
connection failure.  The max is generally pretty good at determining the
cause of the failure, but will default to assuming that it's modem is
possibly bad (which just might be the case).

Anyhoo, hope this helps,

--
  Troy Settle
  Pulaski Networks

It's always a long day, 86400 doesn't fit into a short