hello,

we have running ospf between cisco 75xx and max tnt. i think the problems you
have based on ip-interface. see the following config:

new IP-INTERFACE
set interface-address physical-address shelf = shelf-1
set interface-address physical-address slot = slot-9
set interface-address physical-address item-number = 4
set interface-address logical-item = 0
set ip-address = x.x.x.x/30
set netmask = 255.255.255.252
set proxy-mode = Off
set rip-mode = routing-off
set route-filter = ""
set rip2-use-multicast = yes
set ospf active = yes

set ospf area = 0.0.0.110       <---------------- this is our ospfarea for the

ciscos and the max

set ospf area-type = normal
set ospf hello-interval = 10
set ospf dead-interval = 40
set ospf priority = 6

set ospf authen-type = simple  <----------------

set ospf auth-key = test   <--------------------- this is the ospfpassword
for  the area, also for the cisco too. without the pw it doesn't run at our
lan.

set ospf key-id = 0
set ospf cost = 1
set ospf down-cost = 16777215
set ospf ase-type = type-1
set ospf ase-tag = c0:00:00:00
set ospf transit-delay = 1
set ospf retransmit-interval = 5
set ospf non-multicast = no
set multicast-allowed = no
set multicast-rate-limit = 100
set multicast-group-leave-delay = 0
set directed-broadcast-allowed = yes
set vrouter = ""
set management-only-interface = no
write -f

this config runs with two 75xx and four max tnt successfully.

with greetings ralf