** From: owner-ascend-users at max.bungi.com
** [mailto:owner-ascend-users at max.bungi.com]On Behalf Of Chris Clements
** Sent: Wednesday, January 24, 2001 11:46 AM
** To: ascend-users at bungi.com
** Subject: (ASCEND) Modem card not available...
**
** Engineers,
**
** 	I have a MAX 4000 that came with 3, 16 port modem cards.
** When I enter the
** interface for the MAX, it now shows that one of the slots is not
** available.
**
** 	For example; this is what I expect to see:
**
** 	30-000      K56 Modem-16
** 	40-000	    K56 Modem-16
**           50-000       K56 Modem-16
**
** 	This is what I really see:
**
** 	30-000      Not Avail
** 	40-000	    K56 Modem-16
**           50-000       K56 Modem-16
**
** 	Is this an indication that the card has "bought the farm"?
** 	This is on a CT1, so some of the channels are assigned to
** the now-missing
** slot.  This is a problem.
** Chris Clements
**