From: owner-ascend-users at max.bungi.com
[mailto:owner-ascend-users at max.bungi.com]On Behalf Of Andrew A. Yerofyeyev
Sent: Wednesday, January 24, 2001 3:16 PM
To: ascend-users at max.bungi.com
Subject: (ASCEND) May be you can help me ? (problem with MAX 6000)

Hello !

I read the conference devoted Ascend MAX and have seen your message.
There can be you can help me with solution of a problem with which I has
faced:

After unsuccessful software upgrade my MAX 6000 at startup (booting)
produces on a
console the following messages (in cycle) :

MAX6000 Boot PROM 1.4
Trying main onboard flash load...
get gzipped load...
Operation fault at: b0ffe5d0
Fault record is on stack at b0000410:
fdata : 00000000 00000000 00000000
fsubtype 01: fflags : 00

MAX6000 Boot PROM 1.4
Trying main onboard flash load...
get gzipped load...
Operation fault at: b0ffe5d0
Fault record is on stack at b0000410:
fdata : 00000000 00000000 00000000
fsubtype 01: fflags : 00

All my attempts to fill in it wearing with the help of xmodem have
terminated unsuccessfully.
Probably, you can prompt any exit from this situation.

If you can not help me, please, advise me to address to whom.
My dealer to be in the other city and it is inconvenient to us to access for
help to him.

The information about our Accend Max:
***
Lucent Technologies
Model: MX60-4E1-AC
Serial No: 10274030
Input Rating: 100-240VAC 5A
***

PS If sometime you will have the question about MAX 6000, I shall be glad to
answer
you , if I can. :')

--
Best regards,
Andrew A. Yerofyeyev

+38 048 7352478
+38 048 7150059
mailto:ae at farlep.net

++ Ascend Users Mailing List ++ To unsubscribe: send unsubscribe to
ascend-users-request at bungi.com To get FAQ'd:

++ Ascend Users Mailing List ++
To unsubscribe:	send unsubscribe to ascend-users-request at bungi.com