** From: owner-ascend-users at max.bungi.com
** [mailto:owner-ascend-users at max.bungi.com]On Behalf Of Rafal Szmidt
** Sent: Wednesday, January 24, 2001 3:23 AM
** To: ascend-users at bungi.com
** Subject: Re: (ASCEND) DSL Pipline HST <-> DSLMax
**
** > Is there any type of new lighting fixture or dimmer
** > switch being used nearby?  It has been my experience
** > on a few occasions to see this type of interference knock
** > out a DSL connection.
**
** I don't think this is the case. Our cables are separated very good in
** the building.
** I check also customer side for any new installations / modifications but
** they claim nothing has changed from several months. What I suspect is
** rather some tricky modification on CO. Maybe they have connected some
** signal on nearby wire that is  passing different CO premises and this
** interrupts
** my link. Lately a lot of new high bandwidth connections are installed
** every month. The worst is I even don't know how to measure this
** signal or to see it from DSL transceiver perspective. Any ideas ?
**
** 						regards
** 						rafal
** ++ Ascend Users Mailing List ++