> Is there any type of new lighting fixture or dimmer
> switch being used nearby?  It has been my experience
> on a few occasions to see this type of interference knock
> out a DSL connection.

I don't think this is the case. Our cables are separated very good in
the building.
I check also customer side for any new installations / modifications but
they claim nothing has changed from several months. What I suspect is
rather some tricky modification on CO. Maybe they have connected some
signal on nearby wire that is  passing different CO premises and this
interrupts
my link. Lately a lot of new high bandwidth connections are installed
every month. The worst is I even don't know how to measure this
signal or to see it from DSL transceiver perspective. Any ideas ?

						regards
						rafal
++ Ascend Users Mailing List ++
To unsubscribe:	send unsubscribe to ascend-users-request at bungi.com