Dear friends,

As part of our mission to communicate complete, accurate, timely, and
easy-to-use information, the User Needs Evaluation Team is conducting
quick, one-question surveys of Lucent Integrated Network Solutions
documentation users. Thanks to those of you who responded to our first
message. Your responses helped assure us that learning about you and how
you use our TAOS products' technical documentation will help improve it.

Here is our second user needs question:

In the Lucent manuals you use most frequently, which of the following book
features do you use to find information?

* Main table of contents
* Chapter table of contents
* Electronic search for keywords
* Scanning section titles
* Reference
* Glossary

Please respond to usabilityins at lucent.com, our new team alias, with your
answer. In your email, please also let us know if you (or your
organization) would like to participate in further user needs evaluation
efforts such as our full (15 minutes) User Needs survey.

Rest assured that this survey question is not an evaluation of you or your
skills. Your answers will be tabulated anonymously and used only to help us
understand the knowledge and experience of users in general.

Sincerely,

David Gravelle and
The User Needs Evaluation Team
Lucent Integrated Network Solutions Technical Communication

++ Ascend Users Mailing List ++
To unsubscribe:	send unsubscribe to ascend-users-request at bungi.com