Hi all :)

(I hope my questions are appropriate for this list)

I am testing various other vendors VoIP products for integration in a
Lucent VoIP network which is populated by MAX 6000's, and have discovered
that Lucent Multivoice Access Manager (MVAM) does not like other vendors
products to much.

* All other vendors gateways appear as 96 port gateways on the licence
screen of MVAM. The MAX'es report the correct no of licenses, so I suspect
it is related to nonStandardData sent in the RAS RRQ message passed by TAOS
to the MVAM.

* All calls from other vendors gateways are logged as "incomplete" in the
call log, even though the call is definately successful (event log also
contains correct messages for setup/takedown of the call)

I hope that someone out there has an overview of the nonStandardData that
the TAOS is sending and is willing to share that information. I have
searched the web, but can only find info for other vendors - not Lucent! It
would be interresting if someone knows what kind of nonStandardData the 3.x
of MVAM understands.

Tia all!

Best regards,

-/Daniel Sewe/-
"There is a theory which states that if ever anyone discovers exactly what
the universe is for and why it is here, it will instantly disappear and be
replaced by something even more bizarre and inexplicable. There is another
which states that this has already happened."

++ Ascend Users Mailing List ++
To unsubscribe:	send unsubscribe to ascend-users-request at bungi.com