STAC compression is going to give you the lowest latency you can enable
it here:

Ethernet -> Connections -> Your Connection -> Encaps Options -> Link
Comp=Stac-9

Make sure that you do that on both routers, should fix you up.

==
Chris

|Chris Cook - Admin     |TCWORKS.NET - http://www.tcworks.net |
|The Computer Works ISP |FreeBSD - http://www.freebsd.org     |