888.449.5766
800.795.2814
fax: 321.308.7986
mailto:dpascarella at solunet.com

-----Original Message-----
From: niblettda at gru.com [mailto:niblettda at gru.com]
Sent: Monday, June 18, 2001 9:36 AM
To: ascend-users at bungi.com
Subject: (ASCEND) Multishelf v. Stacking

I'm about to add my second TNT and I'm very confused about
the difference between stacking and multishelf.  It appears
that stacking isn't supported in later versions of the TAOS.

What I can't find is anything at all in the manuals about
how to set up multishelf.  I can figure out the ports and
how to plug it in, do I just set the shelf selector to 2
on the second TNT and there it goes?

If that's the case, do I have to set up the second TNT in
any special way, or do I even have to set it up at all?

Anyone know where this is covered in the manual?

Thanks!

David A. Niblett               | eMail: niblettda at gru.net
Network Administrator          | Phone: (352) 334-3400
Gainesville Regional Utilities | Web: http://www.gru.net/

++ Ascend Users Mailing List ++
To unsubscribe:	send unsubscribe to ascend-users-request at bungi.com
To unsubscribe:	send unsubscribe to ascend-users-request at bungi.com