I set the circuit parameters to what sprint says they have provisioned
the ISDN PRIs with and I get and UP UP condition, however when you dial
in you get a connect and during modem training, the ISDN circuit drops
sync and issues a fast busy which causes an immediate disconnect on the
dialing in modem.  All b channels of this ISDN-NFAS setup read ready.
When I change the switch type to NI-2 or AT&T, on the 1st primary and
the b channel lines on the ist primary go to an out of service condition
but you can now dial in and connect to the internet.  The ISDN circuit
does not interupt with