We are in the process of going back to the 6.1.7 code from 7.2.3
Had many problems with CH T1's

On 3/7/2001 at 10:02 AM Antonio Querubin wrote:

>We just upgraded our Max 6000s to version 8.0.4 and and we discovered that
>for some reason starting up PPP from the command line after logging in
>doesn't work anymore.  The Max complains with a 'Requested Service Not
>Authorized' error message.
>
>PPP is enabled in the terminal server options as before the update so I'm
>wondering whether this is a bug or is there some other new option that
>must now be enabled?  The 'Not Authorized' implies that this might have to
>do with authentication yet the problem occurs after the user has already
>logged in on the command line.
>
>I'm also thinking this might be some kind of new RADIUS client behaviour.
>We were running version 6.x before.
>
>Has anyone run into this problem before and what did you do to fix it?
>

>++ Ascend Users Mailing List ++
>To unsubscribe:	send unsubscribe to ascend-users-request at bungi.com
>To get FAQ'd:	<http://www.nealis.net/ascend/faq>

Have you seen our New Localized Portal?  http://www.powersupply.net/portal.htm
You can find information on Local Businesses.  Just click switch cities and type in your zip code.
Get Local!  News, Weather, Stocks, Free Classifieds, Local Movie Guide,  Free Auction Listings and much more!

++ Ascend Users Mailing List ++
To unsubscribe:	send unsubscribe to ascend-users-request at bungi.com