On Wed, 7 Mar 2001, Antonio Querubin wrote:

> We just upgraded our Max 6000s to version 8.0.4 and and we discovered that
> for some reason starting up PPP from the command line after logging in
> doesn't work anymore.  The Max complains with a 'Requested Service Not
> Authorized' error message.

I've found the cause of the problem.  I started comparing config options
between our Maxes running older firmware and the newer firmware and found
a difference between the 'Auth Send Attr. 6,7' settings.  Changing it from
Yes to No allowed command line PPP to start working again.

++ Ascend Users Mailing List ++
To unsubscribe:	send unsubscribe to ascend-users-request at bungi.com