	The MXV-SL-DSP16 are voice DSP's for VoIP only.

	I do not know if there is a VoIP load for MAX 4000.
	There are definitely VoIP loads for MAX 6000.

	the MultiDSP, currently available for TNT and APX are
	VoIP/Modem/Digital 64K/V.110 capable.

	At this date the MAX does only VoIP or Data, not both.

	Greg Daley
++ Ascend Users Mailing List ++
To unsubscribe:	send unsubscribe to ascend-users-request at bungi.com