> Could somebody please tell me how to activate L2TP and PPTP support on the
> MAX6000? When I go to
> Ethernet->ModConfig->L2 Tunneling options...
> I find everything is N/A and it doesn't allow me to change it. Do I need new
> hash codes, and if yes how do I get them, and what are they called?
>
> I am running TAOS 8.0.3.

Yes, you need the hash codes, you get them from your favourite Lucent
reseller. Dunno what they are called, I just told them I need hashcodes which
enable PPTP. Unfortunatelly they're not cheap....

Blaz Zupan,  Medinet d.o.o, Linhartova 21, 2000 Maribor, Slovenia
E-mail: blaz at amis.net, Tel: +386-2-320-6320, Fax: +386-2-320-6325

++ Ascend Users Mailing List ++
To unsubscribe:	send unsubscribe to ascend-users-request at bungi.com