It is possible, but it depends on your ISP's cooperation. Our ISP provides
'callback' as an option. When data for our network arrives at the ISP, they
call our Pipeline, instruct it to call back, then disconnect. The Pipeline
calls the ISP, and sets up the connection. See the manual for the
'callback' option.

--
Harro de Jong