At 12:45 AM 5/3/2001, you wrote:

>I recently used an Pipeline 75 for a ISDN setup at a new clients location
>instead of Netopia 3100.  I had been using the Netopia's exclusively for
>ISDN some time and do not have much experience with the Pipeline however I
>do have several Max6000. I am fairly comfortable with configuring the
>Ascends.    My question to any of you is why can't I not open a remote
>telnet session to the Pipeline.  During the set up I configured "remote
>mgmt = yes" and set up a telnet password which does work on a local telnet
>session.

         Or, if your using NAT, you need to create a static NAT mapping on
port 23 TCP back to the internal ethernet's IP address...
-----
Craig Norborg  - CCNA/CCDA/CSE/MCSE         219.254.5254
Datacruz, Inc.                                        FAX  219.256.1144
doc at datacruz.com                              <http://www.datacruz.com>
Official Tucows Affiliate                  <http://tucows.datacruz.com>
2500 Miracle Lane, Suite D . PO Box 220 . Mishawaka .  IN .  46546-0220

++ Ascend Users Mailing List ++
To unsubscribe:	send unsubscribe to ascend-users-request at bungi.com