Once upon a time, Daley, Greg (Greg) <gdaley at lucent.com> said:
> 	Lucent/Ascend purport to meet the RFC's 2138 and 2139 in
> 	MAX/TNT.

I think you used the right word: "purport".

I've never seen a TNT honor the "Port-Limit" attribute.  You have to use
the Ascend specific "Ascend-Maximum-Channels" attribute.

> 	If you have difficulties on new versions of code, in vendor specific
> 	mode, please look into it with TAC.

I just checked this on a TNT running 8.0.2 (with both auth and acct set
in VSA mode), and with "Port-Limit = 1", I could connect with two
channels.  With "Ascend-Maximum-Channels = 1", I could only connect with
one channel.

This is a pain when you have multiple NASes trying to authenticate
against a single RADIUS server.
--
Chris Adams <cmadams at hiwaay.net>