Hello,
we also have a problem with analog modem calls and what you say sounds
good for me but do you know how to aktivate it on my MAX-TNT in the docs
i found only „early-ringback signal“ for VoiceOverIP.

Have a nice weekend together
Heribert Kruell
RAS-Admin Stadtwerke Duesseldorf AG Germany

Am 10.05.2001, 17:23:49, schrieb Buzz Gould <buzzg at rconnect.com> zum Thema
Re: (ASCEND) MAX 6000:

> Modem Ringback
> generates a
> ringback tone that the calling modem hears, and then begins the modem
> protocol. Most
> modems ignore the ringback tone. However, some older modems require the
MAX

To unsubscribe:	send unsubscribe to ascend-users-request at bungi.com