DPascarella at solunet.com wrote:

> Hi Chris,
>
> Try setting the Rob Ctl=Inc-Wink-200.  I have had several cases where the
> telco specified "wink-start" but the MAX's insisted on Inc-W 200.  Even
> though you may show LA on the trunk, incorrect Rob settings will cause busy
> signal.  Also, is the busy signal fast or slow?
>
>  - David

Hey David,
	Thanks for the help so far, it was fast busy with wink-start but after
I changed it to Inc-W 200 it changed to a steady shreaking tone when I
called in.  Only one channel instead of two answering though.  I'm gonna
play with the other options... any ideas?

--
Chris

|Chris Cook - Admin     |TCWORKS.NET - http://www.tcworks.net |
|The Computer Works ISP |FreeBSD - http://www.freebsd.org     |