In the Max 7.2.0 release notes it indicates that
	Max stacking used with that version (and higher)
	code uses a different protocol which is
	incompatible with previous versions.

	This was done to overcome limitations in the previous
	protocol revision, not, as some cynical members on this
	list may maintain, to break compatibility with max4K's.

		Greg

To unsubscribe:	send unsubscribe to ascend-users-request at bungi.com