To: All

I have a requirement to upgrade an Ascent/Lucent Channelized T1 Card,
Part Number 710-0003-01, P/C 59021.
This is a memory upgrade from 8 MB to 16 MB.
I would like to know what type of SIMM Memory this board requires?
Is it ECC, Parity, Non Parity, EDO , Etc.?
Also, I am not yet clear about what this upgrade is to accomplish.
Is the Memory upgrade required to set up additional features/configurations?
Is it required to upgrade the software and if so type of software upgrade
requires the 8 MB to 16 MB memory upgrade.

This project was given to me as the person who would normally take care of
left on an extended vacation.

Any help that I receive will be appreciated.

Thank you.

Best Regards,

Clarence Fleming
ITS