I agree and am outraged.  I just moved to a TNT with APX cards.  Lucent is
following the monopolist model inherited from their parent AT&T.  Buy up
two excellent companies with superior products and free support, and then
when the competition and choice is gone, start charging for previously free
services.

I have not made the decision yet but may be stopping at 9.0-159 and looking
for alternatives.

Tom