enter.  The unit will reboot automatically and be set to factory defaults.

Good luck

Jack
jhandy at migkap.com

-----Original Message-----
From: Mark L. Pieratt [mailto:m.pieratt at liant.com]
Sent: Tuesday, October 30, 2001 3:20 PM
To: ascend-users at bungi.com
Subject: (ASCEND) Pipeline 50 default settings...

Hi all,

Someone on this list recently asked how to reset a shelf-controller to it's
factory defaults.  I have the same question for a Pipeline-50 isdn router.

The problem I'm having is from time to time, more often than I would like
to admit, two routers connected via ISDN start racking up CRC errors,
shortly followed by dropping the connection.  This behavior seems to occur
randomly - I've already checked the line quality with Ma Bell - she says
all is good there.

So, I thought I would go back to square 1, and start from there.

Any ideas?
-any clues greatly appreciated.

Thanks,
Mark L. Pieratt