Does anyone know what the equivalent to the below snmp variables would be
for 9.0.x code?

This is what we used on 8.0.x code but we have upgraded to 9.0.3 and the
same variables dont work.

We were using SNMP to set the necessary variables (sysConfigTftpHostAddr,
sysConfigTftpFilename, and sysConfigTftpCmd) in the group below:

enterprises.ascend.systemStatusGroup.sysConfigTftp.sysConfigTftpCmd.0 =
save(1)
enterprises.ascend.systemStatusGroup.sysConfigTftp.sysConfigTftpStatus.0 =
ok(1)
enterprises.ascend.systemStatusGroup.sysConfigTftp.sysConfigTftpHostAddr.0 =
IpAddress: 0.0.0.0
enterprises.ascend.systemStatusGroup.sysConfigTftp.sysConfigTftpFilename.0 =
""
enterprises.ascend.systemStatusGroup.sysConfigTftp.sysConfigTftpPort.0 = 69
enterprises.ascend.systemStatusGroup.sysConfigTftp.sysConfigTftpParameter.0
= ""

This works great on TNTs running 8.x code, but on the TNT running 9.0.3, the
attempts to set the necessary variables timeout.

Thanks,

Mario Puras
JNCIS, CCNA, LSCP, MCP
SoluNet Technical Support