Well, We have had some rather strange problems with the Max20's. But in
most cases they have fixed themselves before we could figure out the
problem. If you have an extra (non-cisco) switch laying around give it a
try. We found problems with certain nic's and switches. maybe it's an
issue like that.

On Mon, 19 Nov 2001, Jonas Back wrote:

> It's a Cisco 2924XL switch.
>
> It seems like the problem started when we upgraded to release 8.0.5.
>
> Regards,
> Jonas Back
> Cable & Wireless - Sweden
> http://www.cw.com/se