Hi,

its a long time ago that i configured a Pipline but as far as i can
remember it can act as an DNS as well.
So the setup looks like you configure on all your computers the Pipline as
the DNS server and let them cache and forward the requests to your ISP.
Then you need to change only the DNS entrys on the pipline.
Go to Ethernet -> Mod Config -> DNS (on my P50 but should be the same on a
P75)

i hope i could help

	Holger