** From: owner-ascend-users at max.bungi.com
** [mailto:owner-ascend-users at max.bungi.com]On Behalf Of MPuras at solunet.com
** Sent: Thursday, November 01, 2001 10:52 AM
** To: ascend-users at max.bungi.com
** Subject: (ASCEND) SNMP
**
** Does anyone know what the equivalent to the below snmp variables would be
** for 9.0.x code?
**
** This is what we used on 8.0.x code but we have upgraded to 9.0.3 and the
** same variables dont work.
**
** We were using SNMP to set the necessary variables (sysConfigTftpHostAddr,
** sysConfigTftpFilename, and sysConfigTftpCmd) in the group below:
**
** enterprises.ascend.systemStatusGroup.sysConfigTftp.sysConfigTftpCmd.0 =
** save(1)
** enterprises.ascend.systemStatusGroup.sysConfigTftp.sysConfigTftpS
** tatus.0 =
** ok(1)
** enterprises.ascend.systemStatusGroup.sysConfigTftp.sysConfigTftpH
** ostAddr.0 =
** IpAddress: 0.0.0.0
** enterprises.ascend.systemStatusGroup.sysConfigTftp.sysConfigTftpF
** ilename.0 =
** ""
** enterprises.ascend.systemStatusGroup.sysConfigTftp.sysConfigTftpP
** ort.0 = 69
** enterprises.ascend.systemStatusGroup.sysConfigTftp.sysConfigTftpP
** arameter.0
** = ""
**
**
** This works great on TNTs running 8.x code, but on the TNT
** running 9.0.3, the
** attempts to set the necessary variables timeout.
**
**
**
**