Hello.

Is there any way to disconnect ISDN B channel after telnet session to
remote host from TNT?

I'm doing remote administration over ISDN to ISDN routers. I use 5 E1 ISDN
channels to dial out from TNT and have 5 user profiles configured locally
on TNT. What I need is automatic disconnection after I have ended the
telnet session to remote host. Now I have to wait idle timer to exeed
before I can use that connection profile for another session to another
remote host.

I cannot use any of those manual ways like "userstat -k <session id>" or
"tntcall -h <route ID>".

Anyone?

Regards,

Jyrki Kainulainen.