** From: owner-ascend-users at max.bungi.com
** [mailto:owner-ascend-users at max.bungi.com]On Behalf Of Vilmos Branyik
** Sent: Sunday, October 21, 2001 8:35 PM
** To: 'ascend-users at max.bungi.com'
** Subject: (ASCEND) Max modem specs
**
** Hello all!
**
** Sorry to ask such a silly question but I just can't seem to find
** the right
** answer.
**
** I'm looking for specs on some of the older Max products. Specifically the
** 4000 family. I see the 4000 and 4004 chassis out there and can't
** determine
** what the difference is.
**
** In addition the modem cards are confusing me as well. I see
** MX-SL-XXMOD or
** MX-SL-XXMOD-S56 and I don't know whether these are different cards or the
** extension is being left off because it's not necessary. I would
** also like to
** see the specs on them.
**
** Could someone point me to a site (I couldn't find this on the
** Lucent site)
** that has the Max specs.
**
** Thank you.