Hi All:

This is my first post to this list.

I have a MAX TNT box with an 8e1 card set up in Africa for a VoIP
network.  The carrier is providing us e1 circuits with R2 digital (ITU
Q.421) signaling.  I am having a hard time setting up these circuits in
our TNT box.  Framing and coding on the circuits is really confusing me.
CRC4/no-CRC4 framing is not available on the MAX TNT.  Neither is HDB3
coding an option.  What are the equivalent settings in this Lucent box?
Has anyone set up E1s with R2 for voice?  Please send me the line
configuration options I am supposed to be using.  Thanks for any help
provided.

--Apurbo Sagir
Versatile Technologies