PRIVATE AND CONFIDENTIAL

I am Mrs. Hadija
 Abacha the second wife of the former Nigeria Head
of state Late General Sani Abacha, whose sudden death
occurred on 8th of June, 1998.

 Having gotten your particulars from world business directories, I have no
 doubt your capacity and good will to assist me in
 receiving into your custody (for safety) the sum
 of US$ 50 Million willed and deposited in my favour
 by
my late husband.

 This money is currently kept in a trust Deposit
 Account with a West African Sub-regional finance
 and
 Security company. However, the new democratic
 government has on assumption of office and setup a
 panel
 of enquiry to probe the financial activities of my
 late husband (former Head of State) with a
 decision
 to Freeze All his Assets respectively. The
 investigative team have submitted their report,
 presently some cash and assets have been frozen
 and
 seized.

 Fortunately, our family lawyer has secretly
 protected the =93Personal will=94 of my husband
 from
 the
 notice of the investigators and have strictly
 advised that the willed money be urgently moved
 into
 an overseas account of a
 Trusted foreign family friend without delay, for
 security reasons.
The government had earlier placed foreign Travel
 Embargo
 on all our family members and seized all known
local
 and international outfits of our business empire.

 The situation has been so terrible that we are
 virtually living on the assistance of well
 wishers. =

 In view of this plight therefore, I expect you to
 be
 trustworthy and kind enough to respond to this
 call
 (S. O. S) to save me and my children from a
 hopeless
 future.

 I hereby agree to compensate your sincere effort
 in
 this regard with 30% of the fund when finally
 received in your local bank account. The attorney
 have perfected arrangement with the bankers to
 effect complete dislodgment of this money within a
 week of the receipt of your response through
Telephone and fax. They have equally guaranteed
100%
 risk-free and smooth transfer.Therefore,you will be required to forward
the followings:-
1.Your bank particulars and the address
2.Your company's name and address.

These are the instruments that will make this great deal success.

 I look forward to your quick response. May ALLAH
bless you,.You are advised to contact our family
Attorney Barrister Adeshina Bakare on Tell
NO:324-1-4703154 Fax NO:234-1-7591251 or
Email:adebak at yahoo.co.uk for more information.
 Best Wishes.

 Mrs. Hadija Abacha.
++ Ascend Users Mailing List ++