Thats fine if you have access to the diagnostics prompt - generally speaking
if you have that much authority on the unit then you can simple change it
through SYSTEM->SECURITY Menu. If you don't have the authority then you can
perhaps try the following:

-If SNMP is enabled on the box and you know the SNMP rw password then you
can go ahead and modify it that way.

-Another option is nvram'ing the box - let me know if you need more info
Anton.

cheers
paul robinson

To unsubscribe:	send unsubscribe to ascend-users-request at bungi.com